These experts include:
• Andre Redelinghuys, head of strategy for HKLM, will elaborate on tighter trends for a tough year.
• Richard Procter, joint managing director of Vizeum will converse around consumers discovering and embracing new and multiple ways to engage with brands and each other. He will also talk about trends being built upon where there is a convergence of media platforms and a need to share information in real time and a demand for cross-platform content and messaging that can simultaneously reach numerous audiences.
• Dan Calladine, head of media futures at Aegis Global Management will discuss next generation mobile and what is happening in the US and UK markets as compared to Africa.
• Richard Mullins, managing director, Middle East and Africa, for Acceleration will discuss the trends in digital marketing in South Africa
• Toby Shapshak, editor of Stuff
and regular columnist will share more on the year of the cloud, the mobile, Africa's emergence as a new economic region, the year of the tablet and the app economy too.
• Dawn Rowlands, CEO of Aegis Media, sub-Saharan Africa, will be moderating the Digibate
and will add insights from an African perspective.
will stream live between 9:15 and 11:00 via www.bizradio.co.za
. The monthly debate will be hosted for the first time in Johannesburg at the Protea Hotel Fire & Ice Melrose Arch. The Digibate
will be available for download via podcast after the event. For previous podcasts, visit the special section page dedicated to Aegis Media Thought Leadership Digibates