The 2017 IMC Conference in Cape Town will focus on three main topics; Creativity, Technology and Marketing Research.
Creativity will touch on big idea creation, making it scalable and executing it with the right partners. It will also touch on the 'do’s' and 'don’ts' of campaign management and finding the right disciplines.
Technology, which seems to be the most popular topic, will look at AI and disruptive technologies. Guest speaker, Gerrit Bus, from IBM MEA, will give attendees a glimpse into the strides they are making in Cognitive Technologies.
Then finally, two case studies on lower and middle-income groups and Gender Neutral Marketing will bring the conversation back to the consumer and how to occupy their attention to bring value to their lives.
To summarise, see all the speakers and their topics here:
- Matthew Barclay, Meltwater – Tools of Tomorrow’s Marketer: Automated Anomaly Detection in Big Data;
- Valter Adão, Deloitte Digital Africa – The Fourth Industrial Revolution;
- Justin Spratt, Uber – Sub-Saharan Africa - Seeing Around Corners - Tech Trends in Africa;
- Brett StClair, ABSA – One click to sell anything;
- Boniswa Pezisa, BBDO South Africa – Big Ideas Will Always Drive Brand Salience at Scale;
- Gerrit Bus – IBM MEA, Redefining Customer Engagement in the Cognitive Era;
- Abey Mokgwatsane, Ogilvy South Africa – Becoming Artificially Intelligent;
- Fran Luckin, Grey South Africa – You Know That Thing You Just Did? Don’t Do It Again;
- Gillian Rightford, Adtherapy – The creative tap: Is it open or closed?;
- Lebo Motshegoa, Foshizi – Money Matters; and
- Jess Jorgensen and Dali Tembo, Instant Grass International – Gender Neutral Marketing.
At the end of the day, all guests are invited to our networking session where they can share ideas with like-minded peers.
For more information, visit www.imcconference.com.