IAS is hosting the Masterclass for Marketers titled 'Building Marketing Capability', which will be an interactive session to explore the concept of marketing capabilities and how best to build them in your organisation.
Leading the discussion will be Nicola Kleyn, dean at the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS), and she will cover the following:
- The importance of capability building;
- What do organisations have when they claim to have a capability?;
- Mapping marketing capabilities;
- What are different ways of framing marketing capabilities?;
- Do these frames vary from organisation to organisation?;
- Building the capabilities your organisation needs;
- How individuals acquire marketing capabilities?; and
- How are they transferred from individuals to organisations?
Johanna McDowell, CEO and founder of the IAS, says, “ As marketing departments are shrinking in numbers, the need to build capability that will focus on solid business results for companies becomes ever more critical. Nicola’s knowledge and insights in this area are unmatched in our market and we believe that this session will be extremely useful to our marketing colleagues.”
The Masterclass is set to happen Monday, 5 June and will run from 13:00 to 17:00 at the IoD Institute of Directors, Graystonridge Office Park, 144 Katherine Street, Sandton. The cost is R3 300 excluding VAT per delegate.
About 10 places are left on the programme so marketers are requested to book urgently.
For more information, visit www.agencyselection.co.za. Alternatively, connect with them on Facebook or on Twitter.