The competition allows individuals the chance to win a Sony PlayStation 4 and FIFA 18 games. It also aims to educate media agencies about the mass market by engaging in content in a way that the mass market enjoys receiving it – online and via mobile devices.
Snippets of information about Ads24’s mass market titles, Soccer Laduma
, Daily Sun
, Kick Off
and Die Son
are presented during gameplay while players share their results on social media.
In 2017, 2 530 games were played with over 13 337 goals scored. This was done over 32:34:40 hours of actual game time.
The winner of #Ads24Diski, Rudie Brits, says, "I believe multimedia advertising adds flexibility, instant gratification and cost effective results to a client campaign."
Ads24 has included an improved functionality and features to the 2018 competition, including:
- The opportunity to personalise games by building personalised avatars
- Contenders can challenge registered players from their own agency or from a competing agency
- Pick a winner: Contenders can vote for their top player and win a prize if the player is victorious
- The introduction of Bonus Boosters
How to play
Those who would like to play can visit ads24diski.co.za, register, pick a team, build a player and take a shot at the goal. Contenders are encouraged to share their score on social media and tag @Ads24 and use the #Ads24Diski18 hashtag.
Ads24 provides reasons why Mass Market readers are top contenders
- Match ready: 3.3 million mass market readers compare prices with advertising inserts
- Day-to-day: 1.5 million Daily Sun readers do the household shopping
- In play: 5.5 million (97%) mass market readers own mobile phones
For more information, visit www.ads24diski.co.za
. You can also follow Ads24 on Facebook
or on Twitter