According to awards MD Stephen Paxton, a record number of entries were received across 42 categories, from a record number of agencies, corporates and individuals, all representing hundreds of South African brands.
Flow Communications chairperson Bheki Shongwe says, "I’m so proud of the Flow team for winning these awards. They [the awards] certainly are a testament to the exceptional work we produce for all our clients. Well done team Flow."
The seventh annual New Generation Social and Digital Media Awards
aims to honour creative agency teams for their innovative use of social and digital media, and cutting-edge use of online media and tools.
The awards also include corporate companies and their in-house marketing teams for their work on campaigns that help promote their organisations and brands in ground-breaking ways.
"I am delighted with the six awards that we secured last night and would like to thank the entire Flow Communications team for their continued dedication to excellence. This accolade is a testament to the high calibre of our work," says Tara Turkington, CEO of Flow Communications.
"Flow Communications does not do work to win awards, but we feel honoured to be acknowledged by the industry for work that stands out. Flow has won across a range of disciplines and clients, which is aligned with our aim to remain agile and versatile, and to not only meet every client brief but to add that something extra that gets their brand noticed."
Flow Communications won the following awards:
- Blogging Excellence – Sponsored by MediaCom: Gauteng Tourism Authority (GTA) – GTA blog (Gold)
- Best Intranet: City Sightseeing – City Sightseeing Business System (Gold)
- Best Online PR Campaign: Nelson Mandela Foundation (NMF) – 16th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture with Barack Obama (Silver)
- Most Innovative App Developed by an Agency: City Sightseeing – City Sightseeing Business System (Silver)
- Most Viral Campaign by an Agency: South African National Blood Service (SANBS) – '#NewBlood' (Silver)
- Best Online Newsletter: Hollard – '#InsuranceTips' (Bronze)
"We would also like to thank our amazing clients for giving us the opportunity to showcase them and for their inspirational engagement in the process. Without them, this award-winning work would not have been possible," says Flow Communications MD, Tiffany Turkington-Palmer.
"We do work we love for people we love, and we hope that our passion for our work has a positive impact on the people it reaches," adds Turkington-Palmer.
For more information, visit www.flowsa.com
. Alternatively, connect with them on Facebook
or on Instagram