The theme for 2019 is 'Harnessing Digital Technology for Next-Level Customer Centred Retailing'.
The forum will aim to bring together professionals in their field like executive head of Hippo.co.za, Vera Nagtegaal, and CEO at E-commerce Forum Africa, Alastair Tempest. The professionals, among others, will join in discussions about making digital innovation a key process within all retail organisations.
They will also talk about how to increase productivity, reduce costs, attract more customers, improve customer experience, enhance security and sell more for small independent retailers and large retail groups alike.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ben Williams, GM: online at Exclusive Books
- Dr Mark Nasila, chief analytics officer: consumer banking and chief risk office at First National Bank
- Alastair Tempest, CEO at E-commerce Forum Africa
- Vera Nagtegaal, executive head of Hippo.co.za
- Frans Van der Colff, director at TIA
- Gareth Hawkey, CEO at redPanda Software
- Priya Thakoor, chief digital officer at Coca-Cola
- Kofi Abunu, chief development officer (Nigeria and Ghana) at Food Concepts Plc
- Lesego Moagi, marketing executive at AutoZone South Africa
- Bradley Elliot, founder at Platinum Seed
- Vian Chinner, CEO at Xineoh
- Warrick Kernes, CEO at Insaka eCommerce Academy
Key topics to be discussed are:
- 'Leveraging data to understand customer segments, manage risks and enhance decision making'
- 'Mapping your journey from brick-and-mortar to e-commerce'
- 'Leveraging mobile technology to enhance your in-store experience'
- 'Making Mobile Payment for Everything a reality'
- 'Leveraging AI to impact your bottom line and CX'
- 'Real-world retail digital transformation stories'
- 'Order fulfilment: Improving efficiency and speed of delivery'
- 'Understanding the key drivers within the South African retail sector'
- 'Understanding the digital customer’s journey'
- 'Utilising technology to identify customer pain-points'
- 'Optimising inventory management and supply chains with technology'
- 'Closing the gap between technology and personalisation'
- 'Customer engagement with interactive digital signage and point-of-sale solutions'
- 'Delivering a technology platform that empowers the business and delights customers'
- 'Assessing emerging retail models and technologies that will define 2019 and beyond'
- 'Adapting to Generation Z – the digital shopper'
- 'The store of the future'
For more information, visit www.digitalretailforum.co.za
or contact [email protected]