The course modules include:
- How to create a PR plan
- How to manage relationships with stakeholders
- How to create and manage content in PR
- How to build relationships with the media
- How to master marketing communications concepts and online public relations
- How to use social media for public relations
- How to manage reputational crises in PR, and
- How to evaluate public relations activities and events.
The DSM Digital PR course aims to address how to meet both an organisation’s and target market’s needs, weaving in the fundamentals of traditional PR into a digital world.
The art and science of engaging with media on all different digital channels, enabling one to spread a brand’s message through strategic communications, is also covered.
The course holds accreditation from both MICT SETA and is endorsed by the IAB.
For more information, visit www.digitalschoolofmarketing.co.za
. You can also follow the Digital School of Marketing on Facebook
or on Twitter