A panel of leading professionals and creatives have been selected to judge this year's edition.
The panel selected to judge this year's edition of the Cannes Young Lions
SA are listed below:
· Molefi Thulo, creative director for Ogilvy South Africa
· Suhana Gordhan, creative director for FCB South Africa
· Rayana Rassool, communication for development specialist for UNICEF
· Layla Swartz, this year's SAFTA Youth Achievement Award Winner
· Lebo Ramafoko, CEO of Soul City
· Motheo Matsau, Ster-Kinekor chief of sales and marketing
· Lynne Wylie, Ster-Kinekor head of marketing
The competition provides young creatives with an opportunity to demonstrate their talent by creating a 60 second commercial in just 48 hours.
The team behind the winning commercial, as selected by the judges, will attend the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity from Monday, 17 June to Friday, 21 June.
There, they will compete in the global competition, vying for the honour of being crowned Young Lions of Cannes
2019 – with their return flights, accommodation during the festival, entry into the Cannes Young Lions
competition and a full week’s Festival registration all covered by Cinemark.
With the entries now in and the judges announced, anticipation is mounting: which two young creatives will be flying to France this June?
For more information visit, www.cinemark.co.za
. You can also follow Cinemark on Facebook
or on Twitter