Ster-Kinekor Sales — the official Cannes Lions
representative in South Africa — announced the list of South African creatives who are set to judge the awards, taking place from Monday, 17 June to Friday, 21 June in Cannes, France. The judges are:
- Tseliso Rangaka, ECD of Ogilvy Cape Town — Radio & Audio
- Neo Mashigo, COO of M&C Saatchi Group — Print and Publishing
- Ryan McManus, chief creative officer of VML — Entertainment
- Michael Zylstra, chief strategy officer of Dentsu Aegis Network — Media
- Nikki Taylor- Garrett, creative director at TBWA\Hunt\Lascaris — Brand Experience & Activations
- Fran Luckin – chief creative officer at Grey Advertising — Film
- Claudi Potter, creative director at Joe Public — Direct Marketing
Ster-Kinekor head of marketing Lynne Wylie says the South African creatives added to the jury had long been acknowledged as leaders in their field and would do their country proud during the judging process.
"Our seven judges are opinion leaders in the industry, and they are perfectly equipped to determine which work has set global trends over the past year. We are proud to have them representing us," she adds.
"Having a chance to judge the cream of the crop in creativity is a great honour," she says. "These are seasoned professionals, and they richly deserve this recognition. Being exposed to all that magnificent work will no doubt inspire them to contribute even more to the growth of our local industry."
Wylie says the healthy relationship between Cannes Lions
and Ster-Kinekor helped to keep the local media industry in touch with world trends. "Ster-Kinekor is proud to play this kind of role in supporting and inspiring our creative sector," she says.
For more information visit, www.sterkinekor.com
. You can also follow Ster-Kinekor on Facebook
or on Instagram