"This event will break new ground; not only in terms of the invaluable insights into how CX initiatives are proving themselves as differentiators for business growth but also in that there will be little to no theory," says Shannon Mackrill, joint managing director at Kinetic.
"In fact, every aspect of the event has been designed to provide delegates with practical, real-life learnings," adds Mackrill.
The summit aims to educate CX professionals and business executives via real-world examples and case studies at each stage of the customer journey.
"There is obviously a great reason why we keep coming back to this event because we see a return on investment. One of the big advantages for us [is being able] to demonstrate the capabilities and services of our products to our existing customers, and to engage with a whole bunch of new opportunities," says Genesys Africa.
This year, there will be 18 keynote addresses from a diverse group of blue-chip business executives, CX specialists and from former Springbok team captain Corné Krige. Speakers and topics for the event include:
- Keynote 3: 'Re-establishing trust' — Nosisa Fubu (director, KPMG South Africa) and Ignatius Sehoole (CEO, KPMG South Africa)
- Keynote 6: 'Needs and expectations are not static' — Mumzy Segakweng (head: marketing and communications, SABC)
- Keynote 8: 'The leading edge of CX is in Africa' — Clint Payne (senior manager: customer experience, Multichoice)
- Keynote 14: 'U-turning your CX' — Taryn Morris (head of customer experience, Uber: sub-Saharan Africa)
- Keynote 15: 'Improving customer service by NOT focusing on the customer' — Nicki Hill (head of innovation and customer experience delivery, Direct Axis)
- Keynote 17: 'Connect through customer journey mapping' — Olebogeng Lebo Khubile (senior manager client operations, Bonitas Business Unit)
- Keynote 18: 'Bootstrapping customer experience management' — Antonie Fourie (senior manager: client experience, product and research, SA Home Loans)
For more information, visit www.cemafricasummit.com
. You can also follow the CEM Africa Summit
or on Twitter