According to Red & Yellow, knowing how to market your business effectively in an ever-evolving digital landscape is challenging, and this event is designed to provide practical solutions and thought-starters to new marketing approaches.
The forum will host three industry professionals who’ll be sharing their insights and tips. Attendees will learn how to stay ahead in a rapidly changing environment and drive business success and sustainability.
For those who want a deeper understanding, and extra benefits, a one-hour social media marketing workshop, open to all attendees, will follow the forum. Event details
- When: Thursday, 5 September from 10:00 to 13:15 — workshop (optional): 13:30 to 14:30
- Where: Red & Yellow, 2nd Floor, 97 Durham Avenue, Salt River
- VIP ticket: R650 — includes front row seats, VIP perks on the day and exclusive discounts
- Standard ticket: R250
- Red & Yellow alumni: R50
- Early bird: First 50 to book gets a R1 500 voucher towards an online course
- Individuals can book their tickets at Quicket.
For more information, visit www.redandyellow.co.za. You can also follow The Red & Yellow Creative School of Business on Facebook, Twitter or on Instagram.