Founded in 2000, the MMA Smarties Awards
celebrates agencies globally for their innovative use of mobile marketing and digital media. Digitas Liquorice took home four Golds
and two Silvers
across multiple categories at this year's award show.
Brian Carter, executive creative director at Digitas, says, "Each year the standard of work entered into the MMA Smarties Awards
increases. This year, our work entered was a significant step forward from our previous entries that pushed the boundaries in the respective categories."
"Mobile technology is constantly developing and evolving. Being agile helps us to creatively harness this technology as it comes online. Seeing opportunities to exploit new mobile technologies has been the key to our success in this area," adds Carter.
Founder and CEO of Digitas Liquorice Miles Murphy says, "We are absolutely thrilled to be walking away with the Agency of the Year Award
for the third time in five years. These awards are a testament to our ability to unlock great ideas and innovative tech to build success for our clients."
The awards won by Digitas Liquorice at the awards include:
- Agency of the Year
- Best in Show — Knorr Goodness Calendar
- SA Gold in Mobile Show — Hellmann's Delicious Surprise
- SA Silver in Mobile App — Knorr Takeaway Takeover
- SA Gold in Mobile App — Scottish Leader I See A Different You
- SA Gold in Mobile App — Knorr Goodness Calendar
- SA Gold in Cross Mobile Integration — Unilever Cleanipedia.com Unclean Catalogue
- EMEA Silver in Innovation — Knorr Takeaway Takeover
For more information, visit www.liquorice.co.za
. You can also follow Digitas Liquorice on Facebook
or on Twitter