FCB Joburg's promotion for Coca-Cola South Africa, 'the Phonetic Can', took home Gold
in both the Integrated Campaign
and Out of Home Direct Mail
categories, while the design for Kwa Mailos, its lifestyle area in the agency, received Gold
in Brand Identity & Collateral Design: Identity.
The following were included in FCB Joburg's Silver Pendoring Awards
- General Design — Unilever 'Since Since Sunlight Laundry Bar Direct Mail Boxes'
- Television and Cinema Commercials with a budget under R1-million — Toyota South Africa 'Start your Impossible, Paralympics'
- Brand Identity and Collateral Design — Coca-Cola 'The Phonetic Can'
- Direct Mail — Unilever 'Since Since Sunlight Laundry Bar Direct Mailer'
- Tactical use of Newspaper — Unilever 'Since Since Sunlight Laundry Bar'
The agency also brought home four Craft Awards
for Unilever, including:
- Writing for Design — 'Sunlight Since Since Boxes'
- Illustration for Design — 'Sunlight Since Since Boxes'
- Art Direction — 'Sunlight Since Since Print'
- Writing — 'Sunlight Since Since Print'
"FCB Joburg has a long history of helping create the country's favourite brands," says chief creative officer Ahmed Tilly. "Our performance at Pendoring
is therefore important to us."
"Shout out to our clients who have the courage to partner with us so we can both show up in an unexpected, evocative and contagious manner — a manner that resonates with real
South Africans and makes a real difference to our clients' businesses," concludes Tilly.
For more information, visit www.fcb.co.za