It is part of African Leadership
magazine's response to the debate on resetting Africa's development priorities post-COVID-19. The Africa Summit
2020 is a virtual event scheduled to hold via Zoom on Thursday, 25 June at 3:00 (United Kingdom time).
Other confirmed discussants include:
- Sen. Manqoba Khumalo, minister of commerce and trade, Kingdom of Eswatini
- Hon. Hamat Bah, minister of culture and tourism, The Gambia
- Dr Christian Lindfeld, managing partner, Africa Advisors GmbH
- Dr Victor Oladdokun, former director of communications, African Development Bank
- Senyo Hosi, chairperson Ghana Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributors, and
- Saul Frazer, CEO Global Properties, Gambia.
The summit shall be moderated by Dr Ken Giami, publisher and CEO of the African Leadership
"As the world faces an existential threat occasioned by COVID-19, experts have projected that Africa may lose nearly $200-billion. Already, several small businesses are the verge of extinction, while others have lost about 60% of their revenue. This, therefore, calls for urgent attention," says the summit.African Leadership
magazine has indicated that it is putting together the Africa Summit
to galvanize bold ideas towards solving Africa's coronavirus-induced challenges.
For more information, visit www.africanmediaagency.com