The MMA South Africa has indicated that will run the awards a little differently in 2020.
"With the help of our generous sponsors Facebook, MTN, Opera and Standard Bank, our MMA South Africa Smarties
entries will be fully sponsored this year. After the announcement of the award winners, we will be able to share aggregated benchmarking insights from South Africa's finest and most successful digital campaigns in 2020," says the team behind the awards.
The 2020 edition of the awards will:
- see all Smarties entries fully sponsored and, therefore, free to enter
- have a new, more accessible three-stage entry process
- encourage all entrants to nominate and refer the campaigns that they think deserve recognition
- see entries being judged by entrants' peers, and
- allow applicants to discover benchmarking insights from the best digital campaigns in 2020.
The awards aim to be a true celebration of modern marketing excellence across Africa and EMEA. The 2020 edition has called on 'resilient brands, which are surviving and thriving in 'unusual times' and reaching the peak of marketing performance in unusual ways', to enter.
"Take a moment to nominate a brand, a marketer, an agency or an individual for creative excellence, innovation or business impact with mobile at the core," concludes the team. Applicants are encouraged to submit their campaigns, as well as biew the term and conditions, here
For more information, visit www.mmaglobal.com
or contact [email protected]
. You can also follow the MMA on Facebook
or on Instagram