Nearly 180 creatives from 30 countries will judge entries from around the world.
The jurors from South Africa and their judging disciplines include:
- Mzi Kumalo, founding partner / director of OLAMUK, Johannesburg (Motion / Film / Gaming Craft)
- Neo Mashigo, CCO of M&C Saatchi Abel, Johannesburg (Advertising)
- Karabo Moletsane, illustrator, street artist and graphic designer in Johannesburg (Illustration)
- •Sibusiso Sitole, CCO of The Odd Number in Bryanston, Gauteng
- Artwell Nwaila, head of creative at Google South Africa, Johannesburg (In-House), and
- Kyley Potgieter, head of design experience at Nedbank, Johannesburg (Packaging and Product Design)
The 2021 jury chairs for the 10 disciplines were announced in December 2020. The current full global jury list for the ADC 100th Annual Awards
juries can be viewed here
"For the past century, the ADC Cube has been awarded for the world's best work based on excellence in craft, design and innovation," says Kevin Swanepoel, CEO of The One Club for Creativity. "This strong tradition continues today in the hands of this year's jury members, who are recognised creative leaders in their fields."
Entries are encouraged to be submitted as fees are increasing after each deadline period. The regular deadline falls on Friday, 12 March and the extended deadline is Friday, 19 March. The final deadline falls on Friday, 26 March.
All judging will take place online. No physical entries will be accepted, eliminating shipping costs for entrants.
A special tiered pricing structure aims to make it easier for smaller agencies, studios and freelancers to participate in the awards. Larger agencies and brands pay the standard entry fee.
Smaller shops get a discount on entries (amount varies by discipline) and freelance creatives and one-person shops are eligible for an even greater reduction in their entry fee.
The One Club will, for the second year, partner with creative community Working Not Working on the ADC Freelancer of the Year Award
and content collaboration.
New in 2021 is the ADC In-House Design
discipline, as well as the reduced pricing for personal / unpublished work in Fashion Design, Motion / Film / Gaming Craft, Photography, Illustration
The ADC Annual Awards
is the world’s longest continuously-running awards programme recognising global excellence in craft and innovation in all forms of advertising and design.
For more information, visit www.oneclub.org
. You can also follow The One Club on Facebook
or on Instagram