The event will take place between Monday, 7 June and Friday, 11 June. The sessions, which cover games, game engines, MetaHumans, the Metaverse and real-time virtual production, will take place each day of Creative Week at 15:00 EDT.
Discussions with Epic representatives, select partners and customers will delve into how Unreal Engine and real-time technology are empowering creatives to streamline animation and VFX pipelines, leverage cutting-edge believable digital humans, develop imaginative new creative concepts and experiences and realise the opportunities of the Metaverse.
Guest speakers from companies including R / GA, Riot Games, MediaMonks and Manticore Games will feature in the daily sessions. The talks will also feature thought leaders from Epic Games including:
- Alistair Thompson, head of the London Innovation Lab
- Heiko Wenczel, head of the Detroit Innovation Lab
- Miles Perkins, industry manager of film and TV at Epic Games
- Rachel Stones, business development at Epic Games, and
- John Buzzell, agencies and brands lead.
Taking place on the main stage at Creative Week, the presentations will run as follows: Monday, 7 June:
Tuesday, 8 June:
- Talk: 'An Overview: Games, Game Engines, Metahumans, the Metaverse and Real-Time Production'
- The talks will indicate that game technology is empowering creators all over the world. It will reveal the ways that this emerging medium is driving innovation, reimagining how we create and experience entertainment.
Wednesday, 9 June:
- Panel: 'How Real-Time is Redefining Production'
- With next-generation virtual production tools in Unreal Engine, the panel will discuss how real-time technology has transformed the art of filmmaking and how agencies are benefitting. They will discuss how filmmakers, agencies and other creative leaders are using real-time technology to redefine production, opening new creative opportunities and solving difficult logistics in the process.
Thursday, 10 June:
- Panel: 'Planning for The Metaverse'
- The panel will indicate that science fiction authors have dreamed for decades of a limitless 3D virtual world. They will highlight how we are on the verge of achieving it, and that the Metaverse is emerging as an open 3D Internet that will give us new ways to play, socialise and shop. The panel will also discuss how brands and agencies will adapt to this new landscape.
Friday, 11 June:
- Panel: 'Games and Advertising'
- According to the panel, video games command huge audiences and deep engagement. Advertising within mobile games has been big business, but now there are new opportunities for brands and creatives to share space with the stories and characters that players love.
- Q&A session: 'Games, Game Engines, MetaHumans, the Metaverse and Real-Time Production'
- Thought leaders from Epic Games will take questions on how games are shaping audiences, multiplatform online games, interactive worlds, advances in real-time 3D graphics, digital humans and the storytelling potential within the Metaverse.
"Epic Games is blazing the trail of real-time technology and we're thrilled to have them on the main stage each day during Creative Week," says Kevin Swanepoel, CEO of The One Club.
"These sessions are an amazing opportunity for our global audience of creative leaders to hear directly from the company that's shaping the future of VFX, filmmaking and interactive experiences.”
"Creatives have always been drivers of innovation, using tools to push boundaries, set trends and invent new forms of storytelling," says Epic Games's John Buzzell.
"Unreal Engine gives you the freedom to create without limits by placing collaboration and experimentation at the center of production, enabling experiences that scale to hundreds of millions of people with no compromises in quality. Great tools are also essential to building the Metaverse, which will no doubt be an exciting topic at Creative Week 2021," concludes Buzzell.
For more information, visit www.oneclub.org
. You can also follow The One Club on Facebook
or on Instagram