Flow was part of the team that helped put together the hybrid New Generation Awards
ceremony, which was hosted at the Dome Hybrid Studios in Johannesburg.
Now in its ninth year, the awards continue to celebrate South African creative agencies for their innovative use of social and digital media.
The agency won five awards for four clients, including:
- the South African Presidency
- the Desmond and Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation
- Heartlines, and
"This is truly an affirmation of the hard work and industry expertise we invest in our bouquet of services such as web development, content marketing, design and social media," says Tara Turkington, CEO of Flow Communications.
"We are also grateful to our clients for placing their trust in us, enabling us to produce remarkable work for them, which has been recognised yet again at the awards," adds Turkington.
Flow managing director Tiffany Turkington-Palmer says, "It is humbling to receive these awards, as it is a reflection of our strong and long-term partnerships with so many clients. We are pleased that our work continues to be appreciated and it would have not been possible without the commitment and dedication of the highly experienced team at Flow."
Flow Communications won the following 2021 New Generation Awards
:Blogging Excellence by an Agency
Best Social Media Reach from an Event
- Gold for Flow Communications / Maropeng: Maropeng blogs
- Silver for The South African Presidency / Flow Communications: The 2021 State of the Nation Address, and
- Bronze for the Desmond Tutu International Peace Lecture / Flow Communications: Desmond Tutu International Peace Lecture.
Best Corporate Website
- Silver for Maropeng / Flow Communications: Maropeng blogs
- Bronze for Heartlines / Flow Communications: Heartlines website
For more information, visit www.flowsa.com
. You can also follow Flow Communications on Facebook
or on Instagram