Ngcese entered the advertising agency ring as an art director at The Jupiter Drawing Room (Cape Town) in 2003.
He then continued to hone his skills at Ogilvy Johannesburg (two separate stints), DDB South Africa and FoxP2 before joining Yumo in 2017 as creative director.
During his career, Thule has contributed to the success of numerous brands in various sectors including:
- motoring (Hyundai, Audi, Nissan, Honda)
- media (DStv, Supersport)
- alcoholic beverages (Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Distell, South African Breweries, AB InBev, Diageo)
- telecommunications (MTN, Cell C)
- electronics and consumer goods (Philips SA, Nike South Africa)
- tourism and travel (Mango, South African Tourism)
- financial services (FNB, Liberty, Sanlam)
- fast food (McDonald's, KFC), and
- sport (Orlando Pirates).
At Boomtown, he will lead teams working on the agency's clients with a national footprint, including NESCAFÉ RICOFFY, Lafarge, Hogan Lovells, South African National Space Agency (SANSA) and Easigas.
"Our Boomtown Johannesburg vision for our clients is that creativity immersed with the people on the ground helps us see what others don't see. This helps us solve business and everyday life challenges by translating them to design, technology, experience, commerce and advertising," says Ngcese about his new role.
For more information, visit www.boomtown.agency.com
. You can also follow Boomtown on Facebook
or on Instagram