"Past winners are a testament to the Gerety
juries, says Lucía Ongay, co-founder of the Gerety Awards
"Empowering work is also rewarded like Viva La Vulva, the Grand Prix
winner from 2019, and it would be fair to say there is no jury more qualified to impress than Gerety's," adds Ongay.
Representing South Africa on the 2022 Jury is Khensani Nobanda, executive head of group marketing at Nedbank South Africa.
Other judges that will feature on 2022 line-up include:
- Madonna Badger, chief creative officer at Badger & Winters, United States of America
- Zara Mirza, head of global marketing at GE, United States of America
- Tanja Grubner, global marketing and communications director at Essity, Germany
- Jung A Kim, worldwide executive creative director at Innocean Worldwide, South Korea
- Chaka Sobhani, global chief creative officer at Leo Burnett Worldwide and chief creative officer Leo Burnett United Kingdom and Fallon
- Denise Rossetto, partner and chief creative officer at Broken Heart Love Affair, Canada
- Jean Lin, executive officer, dentsu Group Inc. and global CEO at Creative, dentsu International, China
- Tara Ford, chief creative officer at The Monkeys, and Sydney and Board Member of the Advertising Council of Australia, and
- Natalia Baidala, director of integrated marketing and communications at Ukraine and Moldova, Mastercard Europe S.A., Ukraine.
The full jury will be announced in January. In the meantime, agencies, production companies and advertisers are invited to visit the Gerety
website to learn more about the jury and download the 2022 entry kit
For more information, visit www.geretyawards.com
. You can also follow the Gerety Awards
or on Instagram