The awards say that the Young Guns
is the industry's only global, cross-disciplinary, portfolio-based awards competition that identifies and celebrates today's vanguard of young creatives.
The programme is open to creatives age 30 and under who have been working for at least two years, full-time or freelance and regularly attracts entries from upwards of 45 countries.
The complete list of Young Guns 20
judges can be viewed here
The online entry system
is open and the deadline dates are as follows:
- the reduced-fee early deadline is Thursday, 30 June
- the regular deadline is Thursday, 14 July, and
- the final deadline is Thursday, 28 July.
Winners will be announced in the fall.
Eligible entrants can submit a combination of:
- professional and personal work in graphic design
- advertising art direction and copywriting
- architectural, environmental and interior design
- industrial and product design
- digital (UX / UI, experiential design, interactive, web design, apps, game development): film and animation (motion design, television, video)
- typography and lettering, and
- illustration and photography.
According to the awards, all Young Guns
winners will receive a unique version of the iconic Young Guns Cube
, designed exclusively for 2022's incoming class, and have their permanent profile page added to the Young Guns
Winners also receive:
- a complimentary one-year One Club for Creativity membership
- permanent membership in the Young Guns network
- a chance to be featured in Young Guns events, and
- an assortment of career-boosting opportunities from Young Guns sponsors.
The awards say that the programme branding and design of the Cube Award
itself are reimagined each year by a past Young Gun
winner. 2022's YG20
branding and award are designed by Zipeng Zhu (YG13
), founder and creative director at Dazzle Studio
New York. The font for the YG20
branding is created by NaN Berlin
According to the awards, for the ninth consecutive year, the international artist's management agency and Young Guns
sponsor Levine / Leavitt
will bestow one talented winner with the Artist In Residence Award
Then awards say that the honour is presented annually to a newly crowned Young Gun
whose body of work truly stands out, as judged by an advisory board of industry professionals across a range of disciplines. The winner receives a full year of professional development, guidance and mentorship from Levine / Leavitt to help advance their career.
The awards conclude that the Young Guns 20
and other One Club activities are made possible in part through the support of sponsors including Levine / Leavitt and Shutterstock.
For more information, visit www.oneclub.org
. You can also follow The One Club of Creativity on Facebook
or on Instagram