According to the platform, authentic communication with customers has never been more important.
Brands must meet consumers wherever they are, providing value at moments that matter.
The platform has announced the additions to the 2022 speaker line-up, which include:
- Michelle Crossan-Matos, chief marketing officer at Samsung Electronics America
- Nick Graham, global head of insights and analytics at Mondelez International
- Devika Mathrani, chief marketing officer at New York Presbytarian
- Darrin Shewchuk, vice president of public affairs and communications at HARMAN International
- Tana Davila, chief marketing officer at PF Chang's
- Ketty Trivedi, chief marketing officer at Prudential
- Jim Mollica, chief marketing officer at Bose
- Erin Pryor, chief marketing officer at First Horizon Bank
- Carol Carpenter, chief marketing officer at Unity
- Ramon Soto, chief marketing officer at Northwell Health
- Andrea Brimmer, chief marketing officer at Ally Financial
- Ayana Green, vice president of Marketing at UPS
- Patrick Lenihan, vice president and global head of communications at Grindr, and
- Jillian Frechette, senior vice president of marketing at New Jersey Devils.
The additions join existing speakers:
- Cristina Bondolowski, global chief marketing officer at HP
- Sorin Patilinet, senior director of global strategy at Mars
- Ramon Jones, chief marketing officer at Nationwide
- Linda Boff, chief marketing officer GE
- Stacy Taffett, senior vice president of brand marketing at PepsiCo International
- Doug Jensen, senior vice president of GTM analytics and activation and learning at COE Estee Lauder Companies
- Jonathan Nouri, senior vice president at Loyalty Albertsons Companies
- Beth Mach, chief consumer officer at TrueCar, and
- Rejeesh Ramachandran, strategic business enablement and consumer insights at TD Bank.
Individuals are encouraged to view the full speaker line-up here
For more information, visit www.events.reutersevents.com