"We are thrilled! To have been honoured with five Assegais
last night, and now to have hit 100 awards since we started the agency is unbelievable," says Flow Communications CEO Tara Turkington.
Turkington adds, "Our goal has always been to do work we love, with people we like, making a difference in the world. That seems to be the winning formula."
Flow's managing director Tiffany Turkington-Palmer says, "Wow, 100 awards! This would not have been possible without our dedicated, innovative and simply wonderful team, who bring these campaigns to life. And to our clients, thank you for trusting us with your campaigns and for partnering with us. We are honoured to work with you."
Flow won five Assegai Awards
for three clients at the awards evening held at The Venue in Melrose Arch, Johannesburg on Thursday, 10 November:
- Marine Protected Areas (MPA Day): a Silver Award in the campaign for under R500 000 category
- The Sci-Bono Discovery Centre 4IR campaign: a Leader Award in the campaign for under R500 000 category
- The Sci-Bono Discovery Centre 4IR campaign: a Silver Award in the technology and communications category
- Hollard Do It On Purpose: a Leader Award in the financial services category, and
- Marine Protected Areas (MPA Day): a Leader Award in the campaign for corporate social responsibility / social good.
The Assegai Awards website
states that since their inception, the awards have striven to benchmark the South African direct marketing industry. "
The Assegai Awards
says, "To highlight best-in-class examples and encourage all players in the industry to work towards achieving greatness in their campaigns. The ultimate goal remains to keep raising the bar for the whole industry."
The agency adds that this year has been a momentous
one for Flow — the agency won more than 30 industry awards in 2022. Here are some highlights:
"What a brilliant year 2022 has been for us," concludes Turkington. "It's exciting to have been recognised by our industry in so many different awards this year, including for direct marketing, public relations, social media, and digital and print work. This speaks to how every part of our business delivers truly excellent work."
Individuals can read more here
For more information, visit www.flowsa.com
. You can also follow Flow Communications on Facebook
or on Instagram