"We are absolutely delighted to be recognised in this manner," says Flow's CEO Tara Turkington.
"We would not have been able to present our clients' excellent campaigns in this year's New Generation Awards
had it not been for our wonderful team. A massive thank you also goes to our clients, who trust us with their campaigns," adds Turkington.
Flow's managing director Tiffany Turkington-Palmer says, "2023 has been a big one for us as an agency because in September, we turned 18 years old. And now to receive 11 New Generation Awards
on behalf of our clients in September — well, that's just the icing on our big pink cake."
The agency scooped the following awards for work done for its clients:Corporate Awards
- Gold for Blogging Excellence for the Women Presidents Organisation: 'Growing WPO' campaign
- Silver for Most Innovative App Developed by a Corporate for Daily Maverick's The Gathering 2022
- Silver for Best Online PR Campaign for the Nelson Mandela Foundation: the 20th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture
- Bronze for Best Low-Budget Campaign for CarSpa: 'AI loyalty' campaign, and
- Bronze for Most Innovative App Developed by a Corporate for CarSpa: 'AI loyalty' campaign.
Online Media and Tools
- Gold for Most Innovative App Developed by an Agency for Daily Maverick's The Gathering 2022
- Silver for Blogging Excellence by an Agency for the Women Presidents Organisation: 'Growing WPO' campaign, and
- Bronze for Best Use of AI in Marketing by an Agency for CarSpa: 'AI loyalty' campaign.
- Gold for Best Corporate Website for Two Oceans Aquarium: launch of new website
- Silver for Best Marketing Automation Campaign for CarSpa: 'AI loyalty' campaign, and
- Silver for Best Online Newsletter for Good Work Foundation: Reimagine Education newsletter.
The New Generation Social & Digital Media Awards
are in their 11th
year and have "already established a reputation as the largest independent social and digital media awards on the South African calendar," concludes Flow.
For more information, visit www.flowsa.com
. You can also follow Flow Communications on Facebook
or on Instagram