For the first time, 12 jury chairs will form a unified jury and determine the Grand Clio
winner in Innovation
by selecting from the Gold Clio
winners in the Innovation
medium, as determined by each of the main juries.
The 2024 jury will convene in Majorca in Spain for deliberations that will ultimately determine which entries will earn the Grand
and Bronze Clio
statues. Each jury is tasked with evaluating the execution of submissions within their medium based solely on the creativity of the work, say the awards.
The elite-level industry leaders are hand-selected for their blend of culture, identity, perspective and experience. They include:
- Audio & Audio Craft: Icaro Doria, president and CCO of DM9 (Sao Paulo)
- Brand: Ricardo Marques, VP of marketing at Michelob ULTRA, Anheuser-Busch Inbev (New York City)
- Branded Entertainment & Content: Tara Ford, chief creative officer at The Monkeys Sydney (Sydney)
- Creative Business Transformation, Commerce & Effectiveness: Nancy Crimi-Lamanna, chief creative officer at FCB Canada (Toronto)
- Design: Pum Lefebure, co-founder and chief creative officer at Design Army (Washington, DC)
- Digital / Mobile & Experience / Activation: Chaka Sobhani, global chief creative officer at Leo Burnett Worldwide (London)
- Direct: Stéphane Xiberras, CCO / president of BETC and head of Havas Global Creative Council, BETC (Paris)
- Film: Bruno Bertelli, global CEO of Le Pub, global chief creative officer of Publicis Worldwide and chief creative officer of Publicis Groupe Italy, Publicis | LePub (Milan)
- Media: Kevin Johnson, CEO of GroupM Canada (Toronto)
- Print & Out of Home: Ali Rez, chief creative officer at Impact BBDO (Dubai)
- Public Relations: Natalia Benincasa, CCO for LATAM at Edelman (Buenos Aires), and
- Social Media: Malcolm Poynton, global chief creative officer at Cheil (London).
"Our Grand Clio Awards
set the bar for the industry; these winners are a signal of the future, so we felt it just made sense that the most seasoned experts on our jury should be the ones who select the Grand Clio
winner in Innovation
," says Nicole Purcell, CEO of Clio.
"They are at the top of their game in each category and, by having their combined expertise review the work, we can ensure that we're sending a clear message about which ideas are truly transforming the business," concludes Purcell.
The jury chairs for the Film Craft
categories are as follows:
- Film Craft — Animation & VFX: Dave Rolfe, global head of production at WPP / Hogarth Worldwide (London)
- Film Craft — Copywriting: Vicki Maguire, chief creative officer at Havas London (London)
- Film Craft — Direction & Cinematography: Angeliki Kornelatou, executive creative director at Ogilvy Athens (Athens)
- Film Craft — Music & Sound Design: James Feeler, CEO and audio producer at Jamute São Paulo, and
- Film Craft — Production Design: Rita El Hachem, executive producer / partner at Stoked (Dubai).
annual Clio Award
winners will be honoured on Wednesday, 1 May 2024 at Gotham Hall in New York City.
For more information, visit www.clios.com
. You can also follow the Clios Awards
or on Instagram