While encouraging responsible tourism and the strengthening of family relationships, ThingsToDoWithKids
also has the goal of providing brands with a unique avenue for advertising while ensuring a well-rounded approach to marketing.
"We are passionate about helping parents make the richest memories possible with their kids," says Tanya Badenhorst, director at ThingsToDoWithKids
. "To achieve this, we highlight the most family-friendly holiday accommodation, excursions, activities, restaurants, products and things to do in South Africa."
"We are equally passionate about providing relevant brands with effective, integrated marketing solutions," Badenhhorst concludes.
The magazine delivers branding results through online media, print media, social media, direct communications, and web services.
As a result of its track record, ThingsToDoWithKids
has worked with many high-profile brands, including; Toy Kingdom, Grand West, the Arniston Hotel, Cape Gate Shopping Centre, West Coast Tourism, Disney on Ice-Showtime Management, Bennetts Baby and Acrobranch Outdoor Play Parks.
- magazine — print and online, quarterly
- web blogs and advertorials — ideal for native marketing
- social media
- email newsletters
What Thingstodowithyourkids offers:
magazine is an ABC audited publication. Twenty-four thousand print copies of the publication are distributed per edition, quarterly.
The magazine is circulated via geo-targeted schools in the Western Cape, specialist rooms and family-orientated tourist attractions. Pickup is carefully monitored, ensuring that the publication is delivered directly into the hands of each reader.
According to ThingsToDoWithKids
, the additional online, email, mobile and social coverage garners impressive Return on Investment (ROI) at highly affordable advertising rates. Positions are available from R12 540 (as can be viewed on the booking form).
Demographics and reach:
- LSM: 7-10
- magazine reach estimated at 48 000 per edition
- distributed to parents of 0 to 13-year-olds
- online distribution reaches (but is not limited to) Gauteng, Natal and Western Cape
- four newsletters sent per month to 6000+ email subscribers
The website has 54 000+ national and international page views, and 30 693 unique sessions monthly:
- 34.2% are 25-34 years old
- 30.0% are 35-44 years old
- 19.7% are males
- 80.3% are females
- Gauteng 45%
- Western Cape 38.71%
- KZN 11.17%
The Facebook page has 20 000+ likes:
- The majority of which are 35-44 years old (45%)
- The second-largest demographic includes 25-34 years old (33%)
The ThingsToDoWithKids platforms are suited to:
- adventure vehicles/cars
- expos, shows and exhibitions
- family and travel products/gear
- products promoting family time together
- family entertainment centres and attractions
- game reserves
- health spas
- holiday accommodation
- kids party venues
- markets and malls
- tour operators
- tourism authorities
- tourist attractions and heritage sites
- travel and transport services
To place a booking, contact [email protected]
For more information, visit www.thingstodowithkids.co.za
. You can also follow Thingstodowithkids
or on Instagram