The intitiative aims to be a real-time buying platform that puts the buying power of radio in the hands of small business owners at a price point within their reach.
is deeply passionate about the development and survival of SM's, particularly those that are community-based, as we believe that they are the engine room that drives our economy," says Madurai.
"As a proud partner to the National Small Business Chamber, we are offering their members a further 10% discount on Lock ‘n Load," concludes Madurai.
After following a simple process, the business's advert will be on radio within two hours, giving small businesses the exposure they need. The submission process is the following:
- Go to www.hot919.co.za and click on the Lock ‘n Load Hot Deal
- Select the timeslot and the number of spots you would like to purchase across the day or week, add them to your cart and check out
- Complete the simple buying detail form and tell us about your business
- Within 20 minutes of your payment being processed, you will be contacted by a Hot 91.9FM representative to assist you with your script, and
- Within two hours, your 20-second read will be ready to go live on-air.
For more information, visit www.hot919.co.za
. You can also visit Hot 91.9FM
or on Instagram