Global Fashion Channel is a 24 / 7 TV channel that focuses on premier fashion, beauty, art, luxury lifestyle, culture, music and special events from around the world.
"Colman Murray, MD of Media Brokerage Africa, has years of experience in Africa's broadcast arena. The Global Fashion Channel felt his knowledge and expertise was a perfect fit to help expand our channel into Africa," says Gail Garrison, owner and creative director at Global Fashion Channel.
"Media Brokerage Africa will also assist Global Fashion Channel to work with African brands and events, ultimately showcasing African culture and designers as part of the very best of the global industry," adds Garrison.
GFC's fashion TV content includes:
- the latest runway shows from New York, Paris, Milan and others
- exclusive access to see all the excitement backstage at fashion shows
- the latest fashion films
- on-location coverage of special events showcasing fashion, museums and exhibitions
- the newest beauty trends in hair and makeup from industry experts
- the latest styles in bridal, and
- luxury lifestyle going inside luxury hotels, cars and yachts.
"GFC is a prestigious addition to our boutique portfolio here at Media Brokerage Africa. Concluding this significant partnership with one of the world's leading fashion and lifestyle content providers will strengthen Media Brokerage Africa's offering to market," says Colman Murray, founder and managing director of Media Brokerage Africa.
"Television is an important part of the media mix across Africa and we will now be able to offer our clients a more extensive media buy that delivers diverse content opportunities, audiences and return on investment," concludes Murray.
For more information, visit www.mediabrokerageafrica.com