Founded by CEO and hotelier Neil Markovitz, Newmark owns and manages a collection of tourism properties across Southern and East Africa, the Indian Ocean Islands and owns a stake in Unlock Boutique Hotels in Portugal.
The brand aims to offer a diverse range of properties the opportunity to be part of a collection that progressively accelerates their credibility within the hospitality sector, while retaining their unique identity.
The destinations include:
- the luxe Dock House Boutique Hotel and Queen Victoria Hotel in Cape Town
- Mount Camdeboo Private Game Reserve in the Eastern Cape
- Motswari Private Game Reserve in Timbavati in the greater Kruger
- Serengeti Sojourn in Tanzania, a mobile camp
- Chuini Zanzibar Beach Lodge in Zanzibar, and
- La Maison d’Été in Mauritius.
The Newmark collection also includes:
- The Onyx (Cape Town)
- La Spendida (Cape Town)
- the Stock Exchange (Cape Town)
- the Penthouse Collection (Cape Town)
- the Manor House (Cape Town)
- the Victoria & Alfred Hotel (Cape Town)
- Nkomazi Private Game Reserve (Mpumalanga)
- the Drostdy Hotel (Graaff-Reinet), and
- the Geiger's Camp at Motswari Private Game Reserve.
Ian Manley from ManleySocial says, "It's a great privilege to be invited to represent such a young and dynamic hotel group founded in South Africa, with already a foothold into East Africa and the Indian Ocean Island and now set to make a significant presence into Central Europe."
"Newmark has also shown leadership and fortitude during the shared global Black Swan event of the COVID-19 pandemic, making the brand truly authentic and hospitality-driven," adds Manley.
"Ian and Lise Manley represented Newmark between 2007 and 2009 during the launch phase of the business that included the opening of the Dock House Boutique Hotel and the Queen Victoria Hotel both situated in the V&A Waterfront," says Neil Markovitz, CEO of Newmark hotels, residences, reserves and lodges.
"The timing is now right to re-engage with the dynamic PR couple as we enter a phase of exponential growth within the company and my team and I very much look forward to reigniting the association," concludes Markovitz.
For more information, visit www.manleysocial.com
. You can also follow Manley Social on Facebook
or on Instagram