Through one of South Africa's leading occupational health, safety and environmental training providers, the PR and Brand Network says that it is prepared for the implementation of new COVID-19 safety processes within the workplace, as well as external events, activations, seminars and conferences.
With an offering of over 100 safety-related training courses, skills programmes and qualifications that hold various local and international accreditations, the health and training programme covers a range of the relevant legislation to ensure that businesses are equipped to manage the new risks posed by the coronavirus.
"It is our responsibility as an agency that services multiple clients across South Africa and Lesotho, that we ensure the safety of our staff and clientele, as well as the compliance of the COVID-19 Alert Level 1 lockdown regulations," says Libe Mohale, director of the PR and Brand Network.
"Now that we have entered a new normal with the easing of multiple restrictions, we have to equip ourselves with the necessary safety precautions that will assist us with functioning as a business moving forward," adds Mohale. "We are a company that extremely people-centric and we cannot forget that."
The following key subjects are addressed in the COVID-19 training programme:
- legal requirements
- industry response to COVID-19
- how the virus spreads
- potential sources of exposure in the workplace
- conducting a SARS-CoV-2 specific risk assessment
- workers at increased risk for workplace / occupationally acquired COVID-19
- employee risk categorisation
- specific control measures
- workplace preparation before return to work
- cleaning and workplace decontamination
- workplace monitoring
- medical surveillance in line with SARS-CoV-2 risk
- emergency response
- workplace management algorithms
- entitlement to compensation, and
- notice on compensation for occupationally acquired COVID-19
"This programme has prepared The PR and Brand Network and its returning employees for the requirements essential to functioning as a fully-equipped brand communications agency during this phased resumption of company operations," says Mohale.
"Now that 75% of our staff has completed the training programme, I can confidently say that we are COVID-19 proof and completely open for business," Mohale concludes.
For more information, visit www.prandbrandnetwork.co.za
. You can also follow the PR and Brand Network on Facebook
or on Instagram