This programme is suitable for professionals involved with corporate affairs, educational institutions, government at a local municipality level, Corporate Social Investment, NGOs and other community-based organisations.
Any professional engaged in community development endeavour with interest or experience in public relations and / or community development content may apply.
The assessments include a practical, as well as a workplace-based assignment. The cost to participate in the programme is R9 800 (Incl. VAT).
The CRDC modules cover the following:
- an introduction to community relations
- the community relations content (a socio-historical overview)
- the importance of community development and communication negotiation
- research methodologies
- primary research
- communication auditing
- action research and grounded theory
- corporate involvement
- working in the community
- project management in communities
- corporate withdrawal and project sustainability
- practical exercise
- a discussion of practical exercise, and
- case studies.
For more information, visit www.prisa.co.za
. You can also follow PRISA on Facebook
or on Instagram