The initiative aims to be an opportunity to embrace the festive spirit, support talented crafters and entrepreneurs and make a positive impact on the lives of the beneficiaries of Nicarela Charity, says the market.
All proceeds go towards supporting the different NGOs and organisations, as well as bursaries for learners at the local Parkview schools, the market adds.
Over R7-million has been raised over the years in support of these charities, but fundraising was brought low by the pandemic. A team of volunteers is now restoring the market to make a significant difference to local charities, as it always has, the market says.
Now in its 15th
year, the Parkview Charity Christmas Market says it aims to provide a wide range of activities and offerings.
- an array of food and refreshments
- over 80 different craft stalls
- a children's play zone, and
- a Father Christmas, who will be on call to hear the wishes of children.
Event details are as follows:
- Date: Friday, 1 December to Sunday, 3 December
- Location: George Hay Park, Parkview
- Admission: R50 for adults and free entrance for children under 12 years of age
- Operating hours: Friday from 15:00 to 22:00, Saturday from 10:00 to 22:00 and Sunday from 10:00 to 16:00
For stall booking inquiries or any other related inquiries, individuals are encouraged to contact Nicarela Charity ([email protected]
"Let's create unforgettable holiday memories at the Parkview Charity Christmas Market. We look forward to sharing the joy of the season with you and your loved ones," the market concludes.
For more information, visit www.nicarela.org
. You can also follow Nicarela on Facebook
or on Instagram